Chloe advises on the full range of commercial agreements that span the product life-cycle in the life sciences sector. She has a particular focus on agreements covering manufacturing services at all stages from early phase process development through late phase clinical and commercial manufacturing. Her experience also includes distribution and supply agreements, material transfer agreements and other agreements fundamental to the day-to-day running of life sciences businesses. Chloe also advises on life sciences regulatory issues particularly in relation to marketing authorisations, manufacturing, distribution and advertising.
Chloe’s recent experience includes advising:
- Oxford Biomedica in relation to a number of agreements relating to the manufacture of AZD1222, the Covid-19 vaccine candidate developed by the University of Oxford and commercialised and distributed by AstraZeneca.
- The Novacyt Group in relation to an agreement with the UK government for Covid-19 testing kits.
- Incyte Corporation in relation to a number of agreements for the procurement of equipment for its new biologics facility in Switzerland.
- A diagnostics company on the application of the In-Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device Directive to sample preparation kits for Covid-19 tests as well as drafting and advising on agreements relating to the development and manufacturing of its products and terms of sale.
- Brammer Bio (now part of ThermoFisher Scientific) in relation to a number of clinical and commercial supply agreements for the manufacture and supply of viral vectors.
- A pharmaceutical company on the data protection issues arising from the temperature screening of employees in the UK in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- An international distributor on the regulatory framework governing the sale of medical face masks and face coverings.